- Regain my spiritual connection
- Be (flawless and) FEARLESS
- START BEING A BOSS
- Stop saying “like” so much
- Write more (begin working on book)
- Read more
- Make a routine and stick to it!
- Don’t overcommit to things
- Manage time better
- Be more confident in self!
- Speak with more authority
- Forget about the haters
- Get rid of my frenemies
- Throw less shade
- Make an effort to spend more time with people that actually matter
- Make an effort to spend more time with myself
- Fall in love (first with myself, then with someone who loves me too)
- Be more adult-like with my parents
- Be less kid-like with my siblings
- Start eating healthy
- Find something active that I enjoy
- Work on getting the body I want (while in the mean time loving the body I have)
- Become obsessed with flossing again
- Use my new pore cleaner
- Do well on the MCATs (study for the MCATs)
- Get a 4.0 for the rest of the semesters at Pitt
- Secure something for my gap year
- Start a revolution!
- Develop myself politically
- Educate myself about important issues
- Hang out with people that make an effort to educate themselves
- Speak the TRUTH!